Skype
ToxMace

Display Boner Display Boner

That was beautiful, I really loved how Dan's grotesque thumbs made it into the flash.

Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

Love this series and your art style! Can't wait for the next one!

PS: Just saying, you can't make a restore health potion from a blue mountain flower, scaly pholiota, and blue butterfly wing.

Bowz responds:

Yeah, it was supposed to be Butterfly wings, Imp Stool, and Blue mountain flowers... I drew the wrong butterfly wings :D Should have been a monarch.

Canis lupus Canis lupus

Wut, I don't even.. what?

golfinho responds:

thamks

When they want you dead When they want you dead

I like the 3d perspective and how you maintained the creepy, otherworldly, unexplainable atmosphere of madness but I feel with all the time and effort you put into this the animations could be a lot smoother and the actions faster and better choreographed.

Coft responds:

True, it does need some improvement.

Minecraft TNA Part 9 Minecraft TNA Part 9

I love this series, keep up the good work!

EASTER EGG: Right when Fart start saying "I never noticed how cute..." at the pig you can see Herobrine behind his back.

I Message I Message

Watch did I just watch...

Modern Warfare 2 Modern Warfare 2

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Good idea, Good execution but you get an 8 because you misspelled model and the breathing was too loud. I liked it though. On a side note did you know the under mounted shotgun can hit a harrier? Crazy shit.

Cuffs Cuffs

This is great.

Just the other day i was wondering if anybody had made a flash video for this remix and lo' and behold this was on the front page. I just have one question; what's with the random old guy in the video? He just pops up out of nowhere.

OrganizedApeShape responds:

hes to make it more random

Dog Food Animation India Dog Food Animation India

Great animation but it needs audio.

'nuff said.

Tom the stickfigure Tom the stickfigure

Your voice acting...